Hear Metal and Worship Seitan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't lnow exacrly..

2 posters

Go down

I don't lnow exacrly.. Empty I don't lnow exacrly..

Post  voiceless Mon May 05, 2008 3:26 pm

well, it's a complicated thing.

In my family, we never ate much meat at all, today still i don't know most of these dishes by name (and i don't feel like i missed something). My mother came from some kind of farm and always found that cruel, the slaughtering and so.. At some point, my whole family became vegetarian, after my sister hab already been it for a year or so. I was the last to completly change but today, I'm the "extreme" one, kinda funny Laughing
Can't tell exactly what it was that made me become a vegan. Thought about that for some years i guess. Relativly early I knew already about the problems with milk production. I think thes cheese-problem (you all know about this encymes (word?) i guess) pushed me a lot towards vegnism. At the same time where I tought about that, i finally met some vegans, saw that this is truly a thing one can do, and i finally felt so understood for once.

I don't miss anything, in contrary, i feel so free now and so much.. yeah, stronger, healthier.. Animal products became more and more disgusting to me over a long time, but most of them always had been it to me, i'm so glad not having to eat them anymore. It's really a natural thing for me, i know that this is quite rare, so I'm very thankful for this.
voiceless
voiceless
Seitanic Samuraï
Seitanic Samuraï

Number of posts : 179
favorite metal style : Melodic Death/Prog/Thrash/Power/...
diet : Vegan
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

I don't lnow exacrly.. Empty Re: I don't lnow exacrly..

Post  Cynic Tue May 06, 2008 4:43 am

voiceless wrote: I think thes cheese-problem (you all know about this encymes (word?) i guess)

I'm not sure. I became especially vegan to struggle against animal useless cruelty, slavery and exploitation, and so I don't know all the medical problems which plead in favour of the veganism. You talked form lactose intolerance ?
Cynic
Cynic
Vegan Inquisitor

Number of posts : 225
favorite metal style : any metal
Registration date : 2008-04-21

https://worshipseitan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  voiceless Tue May 06, 2008 7:04 am

No, i mean those things they put in the cheese so it developes faster, wich are partly taken from the stomac of slaughtered veel. Something most vegetarians don't know about. Something i really couldn't support, and seeking for more information, it became obvoius that veganism is the best and even easiest way to stay away from cruelty against animals. You may get crazy by gathering information if a cheese is free of dead animal products od not, so I decided to finally stop the whole animal product thing, wich, as I said, I already had in mind since some time.. Was just some kind of trigger, one among many I think.
voiceless
voiceless
Seitanic Samuraï
Seitanic Samuraï

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Tue May 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Oh, do you have links about this, it could help some vegetarians I know to become vegan.
Cynic
Cynic
Vegan Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  voiceless Tue May 06, 2008 5:26 pm

Well possible.. i'll look for it.

Edit:
for intance, look here (now i finally know how it's called in english):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rennet

I know that in Germany, natural calf rennet only makes up about 30 %, but im quite sure most traditional french cheesemakers rely on it. It's also very prominent with bio cheese..
voiceless
voiceless
Seitanic Samuraï
Seitanic Samuraï

Back to top Go down

Post  Cynic Wed May 07, 2008 2:03 am

Ah ok, I understand now, we call it "présure" in France. They even put it in Nutella, it was a hard news for me when I was vegetarian.
Cynic
Cynic
Vegan Inquisitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum