Hear Metal and Worship Seitan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you can't adopt please spread this message

2 posters

Go down

If you can't adopt please spread this message Empty If you can't adopt please spread this message

Post  Silentwarrior702 Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:46 pm

FW: RE: NY- POOR TICKLES IS SO DEPRESSED, PLS GIVE HER A HOME!
----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Dec 17, 2008 3:05 PM

I will repost this on metal message board which is dedicated to vegans and activists in the metal scene
Alex
RE: NY- POOR TICKLES IS SO DEPRESSED, PLS GIVE HER A HOME!
----------------- Bulletin Message -----------------
Date: Dec 17, 2008 2:22 PM

Reposted by~
Moon Warriors
Tina Catanzaro
Date: Dec 17, 2008 5:14 PM

Hello - my name is Tickles. I may have a silly name, but my story starts out serious. I was saved from one of NYC's high-kill shelters on the day I was supposed to die from euthanasia. I don't know what that means, but from the looks on everyone's face that day I'd say it's pretty important that I made it out of there! Although this was great news, and the people at Bobbi's rescue really love me, I would love to have a place to call home. I LOVE blankies and belly rubs! I promise to be your best friend - I'm really great at keeping secrets.. I am strong on a leash, but for the people who know "heel" I get with the program right away! I am very smart and will sit for treats. I am a bit of a toy hog but will share with you Surprised) I love lots of kisses, long walks and cuddling up to watch TV with you - and I'll always let you have the remote!! I love all people, big and small, but I want to be your only furry best friend. Can you blame me? I've waited for you for so long! I actually have been waiting so long that I am getting really depressed. It seems everyone is worried about me lately. I try not to be sad but shelter life is tough!! They try their best but I really need a home to call my own! Can you help me? I am a small American Staffordshire terrier mix (about 35 pounds), 3-4 years old (grown up but a kid at heart!), housebroken, spayed, fully vaccinated.
You can see me here in some videos - http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=FsDuQ_6Vbiw and http://www. youtube. com/watch?v=BLZXJoK4AoE - how sweet am I? For immediate consideration, please download our application from www. bobbicares. petfinder. org and email it to bobbicares2@aol.com.
Thank you so much!

Even if you cannot help, reposting makes such a BIG difference! People won’t ACT if they don’t KNOW!

Close kill shelters and start sanctuaries - click here to sign petitions

Click here to see Moon Warriors' recent bulletins

HOW TO REPOST THIS BULLETIN

1) Click the "Reply to Poster" button at the bottom of this post
2) Right click, select all & copy all the html code
3) Open a new window or tab, click bulletin,create a new bulletin, paste the code in there & post
Silentwarrior702
Silentwarrior702
Veg'metal Warrior
Veg'metal Warrior

Number of posts : 94
favorite metal style : Experimental Death Metal/BrutalDeath/Thrash/Grindcore
diet : Vegan
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

If you can't adopt please spread this message Empty Re: If you can't adopt please spread this message

Post  Geush Urvan Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:55 am

I have to make something for the html... Suspect
Geush Urvan
Geush Urvan
Seitanic Samuraï
Seitanic Samuraï

Number of posts : 184
favorite metal style : Brutal Death Metal / GrindCore
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://made-in-labo.forumactif.com/

Back to top Go down

If you can't adopt please spread this message Empty Re: If you can't adopt please spread this message

Post  Silentwarrior702 Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:07 am

That's O.K. at least the word gets spread and maybe someone will adopt. That's was weird the pics came out in my preview and now they're gone.....lol
Silentwarrior702
Silentwarrior702
Veg'metal Warrior
Veg'metal Warrior

Number of posts : 94
favorite metal style : Experimental Death Metal/BrutalDeath/Thrash/Grindcore
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Geush Urvan Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:55 pm

yes i have seen it it's why I have to try something ^^
Geush Urvan
Geush Urvan
Seitanic Samuraï
Seitanic Samuraï

Number of posts : 184
favorite metal style : Brutal Death Metal / GrindCore
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://made-in-labo.forumactif.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down