Hear Metal and Worship Seitan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Peta idea to make public on Mc Donald's cruelty! "I'M LOVIN' IT!" HAHA!

2 posters

Go down

New Peta idea to make public on Mc Donald's cruelty! "I'M LOVIN' IT!" HAHA! Empty New Peta idea to make public on Mc Donald's cruelty! "I'M LOVIN' IT!" HAHA!

Post  Silentwarrior702 Fri May 29, 2009 9:18 am

So you don't eat McDonald's, you've already told everyone you know to boycott McCruelty, and you've signed our petition because of the way McDonald's suppliers break bird's legs and wings, sometimes scald chickens alive, and cut their throats while they're fully conscious and able to feel pain. What more can you do? Don't worry—we've got you covered!

We want the whole world to know just how horrible McDonald's is to animals, because McDonald's sure isn't going to tell anyone the truth about how unhappy their meals really are. We need your help to let the world know about McCruelty!

Since we know how much you love taking pictures and standing up for animals, this one will be easy!

Step 1: Print out our new "I'm Hatin' It" sign (or make your own if you can't find a printer!).

Step 2: Find your local McDonald's and take a picture of yourself in front of the store—holding the sign of course! (If you're unlucky enough to have one of those Ronald McDonald statues at the McDonald's near you, take the picture in front of it!)

Step 3: Upload your picture to your Facebook or MySpace (and tag your friends so that they can see it)! Make sure you also send it to StreetTeam@peta2.com so we can give you points and put it on our Flickr! You'll get 1,000 points for sending it in.
Want even more points? Set the picture as your default on your MySpace or Facebook and take a screenshot. Send it to StreetTeam@peta2.com and you'll get an extra 1,000 points!

Thanks for sticking up for chickens!

Sincerely,

Rachel Owen
Street Team Coordinator
peta2
Add peta2 on MySpace, Facebook, and Twitter
Silentwarrior702
Silentwarrior702
Veg'metal Warrior
Veg'metal Warrior

Number of posts : 94
favorite metal style : Experimental Death Metal/BrutalDeath/Thrash/Grindcore
diet : Vegan
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

New Peta idea to make public on Mc Donald's cruelty! "I'M LOVIN' IT!" HAHA! Empty Re: New Peta idea to make public on Mc Donald's cruelty! "I'M LOVIN' IT!" HAHA!

Post  voiceless Sat May 30, 2009 1:39 am

Ok, right, so I have something to do with my newly created myspace profile :-)
voiceless
voiceless
Seitanic Samuraï
Seitanic Samuraï

Number of posts : 179
favorite metal style : Melodic Death/Prog/Thrash/Power/...
Registration date : 2008-05-02

Back to top Go down

New Peta idea to make public on Mc Donald's cruelty! "I'M LOVIN' IT!" HAHA! Empty Re: New Peta idea to make public on Mc Donald's cruelty! "I'M LOVIN' IT!" HAHA!

Post  Silentwarrior702 Sat May 30, 2009 5:15 am

Ha Ha yeah. I have a good a idea for a pic. But I can't find Ronald McDonald here in Vegas yet. Although the pic will still be a good one! Very Happy
Silentwarrior702
Silentwarrior702
Veg'metal Warrior
Veg'metal Warrior

Number of posts : 94
favorite metal style : Experimental Death Metal/BrutalDeath/Thrash/Grindcore
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down