Hear Metal and Worship Seitan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris Adler from Land of God

Go down

Chris Adler from Land of God Empty Chris Adler from Land of God

Post  Cynic Fri May 16, 2008 7:00 am

Chris Adler from Land of God 1006_chrisadler1

Chris Adler, drummer of american death metal band lamb of god went vegetarian after learning what happens to animals killed by the factory-farming industry. He's now a militant for Peta.

Chris told to Peta he was "always really into having pets and felt a real connection with animals" from an early age, and although he stopped eating red meat when he learned the facts about factory farming, he still ate chicken—until he saw a truck full of chickens on their way to slaughter. "We were on tour and saw a chicken truck go by with these chickens that were just bleeding—it was just disgusting. And that was it. I haven't had a piece of it since." Like Peta, he believes it's important that people are educated about what's really happening in factory farms and slaughterhouses. "The issue with the whole thing is education and information. Most people don't think about it."

He wrote himself: "My marriage, my relationships and family, my accomplishments with my band and my choice to be vegetarian are not only things I am proud of, they define me. I am Chris Adler, and I am a vegetarian."

Lamb of god's myspace page
Cynic
Cynic
Vegan Inquisitor

Number of posts : 225
favorite metal style : any metal
diet : Vegan
Registration date : 2008-04-21

https://worshipseitan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum