Hear Metal and Worship Seitan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metal by chance!

4 posters

Go down

Metal by chance! Empty Metal by chance!

Post  emzy1985 Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:05 pm

Music has always been an integeral part of my up bringing. As a kid I was indoctrinated by the 80s pop from my older sister, Queen/T-Rex/The Rolling Stones by my DAD and 70s Disco by my mum. As I got to around the age of 5/6 (which was around 1991/92) I started to get into dance music and hip-hop which lasted up until 1998.

In 1998 I was 13. I prided myself in being different to my friends. They all listened to S Club 7 and Spice Girls, whereas I was listening to Trance Nation and NWA. This was around about the time The Offpring topped the charts with, "pretty fly for a white guy!" I loved it and went and brought the album. This lead me to a conversation with a girl called Gemma. She was like this 15 year old metal head who I came to admire. She got me into Coal Chamber, Slipknot and Korn. Through my love for this new style of music, I met a guy called Matt. He played in a band, skateboarded and loved metal. We ended up together for 8 months and he completely changed who I was.

At 14 I was a baggy jeans and band t-shirt kinda girl. I loved Papa Roach, Coal Chamber, Korn and Nirvana. I was the typical Nu-Metal/grunge kid. Nothing changed until I was 17.

At 17 I moved out of home, for various reasons and I became very very angry. I started dressing more like a goth. I listened to My Ruin, Killswitch Engage, Arch Enemy etc. Anything loud and fucking angry.

As time has past I have expressed my anger through stretching my ears, drinking like a fish (now Straight Edge), getting tattooed to fuck and evolving into a typical metal head. Long scruffy hair, jeans/band t-shirt, new rocks/skate shoes and a love for Metallica, Slayer, Lamb of God, Throwdown and Killswitch Engage.

My metalheadness is always evolving and changing, but one thing is for certain.....I'll be metal till I die mother fuckers! Twisted Evil
emzy1985
emzy1985
Veg'metal Prayer
Veg'metal Prayer

Number of posts : 12
favorite metal style : Heavy as fuck!
diet : Vegan
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://www.myspace.com/emzy1985

Back to top Go down

Metal by chance! Empty Re: Metal by chance!

Post  Cynic Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:00 pm

Great evolution.

If same bands as I saw in Hell Fest play in England fest, you will enjoy yourself with Testament, Death Angel and At the Gates ...

You use particular vegan Ink for your tattoos ? I think we must soon open a topic for tattoos Twisted Evil
Cynic
Cynic
Vegan Inquisitor

Number of posts : 225
favorite metal style : any metal
Registration date : 2008-04-21

https://worshipseitan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rockonronson Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:32 pm

Interesting story man, I always like hearing about the different stages of music people went through growing up.

rockonronson
Lost soul
Lost soul

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Geush Urvan Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:02 am

The same!

And welcome among us !
Geush Urvan
Geush Urvan
Seitanic Samuraļ
Seitanic Samuraļ

Number of posts : 184
favorite metal style : Brutal Death Metal / GrindCore
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://made-in-labo.forumactif.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down